1 in stock
Add torque to your music with HX1600.1D – HEX Mono Class D Subwoofer Amplifier. This full-range amplifier adds plenty of explosive power to your bass, making it perfect for throwing parties when you’re on the road. The slim design features an ionized aluminum casing that can withstand the bumps of the road and the diverse weather conditions your adventures throw at you. The HX1600.1D also features top-mounted controls for convenient amplifier adjustment with variable crossovers and phase control—allowing you to fine-tune your music as per your preferences.
The full range class D IR chipset offers high single-channel output for bass that’s in a class of its own.
- Anodized Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink Provides Superior Thermal Performance
- 4-Layer PCB Board with Balanced Differential Inputs
- Full Range Class D IR Chipset
- “SNAP” Capacitors used Throughout the Circuit
- Audiophile Grade High Tolerance Components
- Spring Steel FET Clips Provide a Cleaner Board Design
- Illuminated Logo / Fully Concealed Mounting
- Output Clip Indicators for Precise Set-Up
- Fine Tuned Fully Variable Crossovers and Phase Control
- Top Mounted Controls for Convenient Amplifier Adjustment
|Dimensions||19 × 12 × 4 in|